Hi Kyle and congrat on your grand opening of your coworking space.
Me too I'm in the same situation as you are. I'm ready at 80% with the
space (today installation of air conditions...) and will open in mid August.

I will plan visit and pre-enroll in June-July and opening only in mid-Aug
as I'm taking my last vacation trip to Hawaii as an employee (still at this
time I'm writing) in July (my company free trip), then will be back for the
opening and as an entrepreneur (quit job).

I'ts been 2 months since I've started.

I'm also interested as well as Kyle for marketing solutions from experience
coworking managers here.

I don't plan to do Facebook ads as it is too wide for my local area. I want
to really focus or target local independant entrepreneurs.
I will contact local universities and share my space so students that start
a new career as an entrepreneur can join my coworking place.

I plan to advertise on online classified ads, have a meetup event or
contact local meetup groups.

I think you really must focus on your target clients. Coworking is a niche
market. Can be mom at home, freelancers...

It's weird because I've been years in marketing and advertising (my main
job) for companies and for myself I have no clues on how to do marketing
for coworking! Simply incredible! Might come with ideas but need your help
and advices.

Kyle I've visit your site and FB page and I suggest you add pictures of
your coworking spaces, desk... so people have an idea where they will work.
It's like selling in real estate, the more nice pictures you have the more
they will be interested.