Has anyone created a partnership agreement for sharing a space with a
property owner?  I have found a business owner who will let us share her
business' space in return for a percentage of what the coworking space
brings in through fees, etc.

Has anyone done this?  Do you have any advice or comments?

I have been asked to draw up a list of impacts her business can anticipate
(and I suppose we would discuss how to share expenses).  Suggestions here,
in case I am forgetting anything?

-Increased use of facility, utilities
-increased use of copier, paper & ink
-increased use of kitchen & kitchen supplies

-scheduling shared space of meeting rooms of all size
-scheduling events around her business' peak hours

-give percentage of what memberships and other revenue streams bring in to
business owner
-give percentage of event/venue rental through coworking entity to business
owner

Anything else you can think of?