Alex.

In one of our spaces, we have offices that are divided by 4 dedicated
desks. This rooms were setup and offered as a louder room for those that
make more phone calls or attend more meetings than most. They all use head
phones and spend most of the day on some sort of call. The room never has
an open desk. I think if the rooms are offered with that in mind, it works
well. The offices are 12x12 and include 4 sit/stand desks.

Hope that helps give an example.

Josh
Proximity Space <https://proximity.space>