Hello Everyone, I and my brother are going to build a co-working space in
New Delhi, India.

We have read a lot of stuff & discussed among us on various fronts. What we
are still not yet clear about is this :

Co-working startups like WeWork do their marketing & pitching - all focused
on freelancers & start ups. But, when it comes to the seating capacity,
they have 2000-3000 seats, which is best suitable for them to tie up with
corporate. Is it their marketing strategy to address the community needs,
ecosystem, sharing economy to grab the eye balls to build a brand faster
than others. And then have back end tie ups with corporate to fill in their
spaces.

Is it okay to consider all 4 customer segments - Freelancers, Startups,
SMEs & Corporate as your target audiences. And what should be the right way
to go for marketing & campaigning for our very first project. We were also
thinking of a few marketing gimmicks for our first project like - having
hi-tech theme, robots, AI enabled ambiance. Any sort of advice, ideas would
do. Thanks !