For 5 years, Cowork Frederick has operated with what most of our members
would say are "adequate" $79 task chairs from Office Depot.  One of the
most frequent requests we get  is for better chairs, ones rated for 8 hours
of sitting and ones rated for over 200 pounds (to date, 5 chairs have been
broken).  They also want some chairs that have arms.

After much research I've narrowed my choices to a Steelcase Think or
Steelcase Leap chair, which I can buy refurbished, with a warranty, for
roughly $200 and $300, respectively from National Office
<http://nationalofficeinteriors.com/product-category/chairs/computer-chairs/?orderby=rating>.

 They both are highly adjustable, the Leap more so than the Think, and I'm
just wondering if anyone has experience with either of these chairs and can
offer insights.  Specifically, these chairs would be for our flex desks so
they would be used by different people everyday. I don't know if people
will bother to adjust the chair, so I think I want the chair that will be
most comfortable for multiple people.

Anyone have experience with these chairs?

Julia
Cowork Frederick