Welcome to the movement, Mark!

Have you considered getting a larger space that your current agency could
be the anchor tenant of?

There is a ton of precedent for agencies that create "hybrid" spaces that
are part company office, part community space. Each side of the business
helps to support the other.

It's one of the few sustainable models I've found for coworking on a
smaller scale!

Tony
*---*
*New Work Cities <http://nwc.co> - I help people build better coworking