Hi Juan - welcome to the group.

I too am looking at the possibility of opening a space - mine is the in the
UK - and I can honestly say this is one of the best resources I've come
across - everyone here is really friendly, open and willing to share their
experience.

Best of luck with your research - I hope it all pans out for you!

All the best

Mark