Hi all!

Really great input and the feedback is much appreciated!

To those of you who found our pricing/membership options confusing or
overwhelming, I'm wondering if coworkgloucesterva.com was where you found this
info?

I'm working on actually transferring everything over to where our Nexudus
Spaces site is the hub for everything, and we would just forward our domain
there when ready. It's just cleaner to have it all in one place.

With that in mind, I wonder if those of you who found the pricing to be
confusing at our main domain would mind checking it out on our Spaces site at:
http://coworkgloucesterva.spaces.nexudus.com/en#priceplans. I think it's a
little cleaner there, as the price tiers are wrapped in tabs.

After viewing there, I'd love your feedback on whether or not you still find it
to be too much.

Thanks!

~Kevin