I hear you, Ivo - but I agree with Craig

The whole point of co-working is different people from different companies
under the same roof. It may be that your investors are not happy with you
being in a co-working space? Or they don't understand the trade off you are
making? (Better perks/community for less privacy)

The opposite is often true... that people *deliberately* cluster by sector
- so go out of their way to be next to competitors/partners etc!

I do not think it is a co-working space's job to prevent competitors both
being in a space. If you need privacy you may need a mix of a private
office inside the co-working space?