Hey Melissa,

We've dug through a number of options and landed on AngelCam
<https://www.angelcam.com/> for security. Easy to setup, cloud based, and
reasonably priced. Happy to make an intro to their manager who should be
able to setup you up with a referral discount (20% off I believe). Let me
know if you'd like to explore. (Also suggest looking at Kisi for access
control)

Cheers,
  Michael