How did you handle the contract for the 16 year olds?

I am sort of idly curious, we had this once and they ended up having to
have all their contracts countersigned by their moms.

They were good sports about it but it was a continual issue for them until
the first one turned 18.

On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 8:37:33 AM UTC+1, Alex Linsker wrote:
> Our youngest members were two guys who were 16 years old, they joined in
> our first year or two, were doing a startup, and both ended up getting a
> lot of press for separate projects. Our oldest member is in his 80's or
> 90's, he's been a member on and off for the past six years. Joining just
> after college is rare for us. 26 to 40 is our most common age bracket. 40's
> to early 70's is a less common age bracket (and there isn't a sharp line;
> age isn't at all a differentiator for who becomes friends).
> Members can have visitors, and bringing children happens sometimes;
> they're never disruptive and always within the community guidelines we
> have. Members having children is much more common than when we started. The
> most common ages for children here now and then are 3 to 10 years old, some
> are frequent visitors over the years and feel like extended family.
> -Alex Linsker, Collective Agency, Portland Oregon
> On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 9:01:57 AM UTC-8, Carolyn Cirillo wrote:
>> Doing some research on membership at coworking spaces and would love to
>> hear from any operators who have a broad mix of ages.
>> Thanks!
>> Carolyn Cirillo

For more options, visit