Hi Julie,

We have recently opened and have been doing some events to get a bit of
exposure.   Now that we have more fixed desk members it is becoming a
little tricky.  However we do have the benefit of being a fully open plan
office.  So we can move desks and book shelves to made computers etc
relatively safe and out of the the way.     However I believe that there
will come a point when we can no longer host large events.

How long have you been open?  I would be interested to know how fixed you
were with your price plans in the initial stages.  I have made a few custom
packages but now I am more reluctant to do so.  I am also getting requests
for a better price for taking multiple fixed desks.  I believe the demand
is here so I am doing my best to keep to my fixed desk rate and hold out
for members more willing to pay the going rate.      We are nearly breaking
even as we have not staff to pay, so their isn't too much pressure and I am
also keen to build a diverse community of members rather than have a space
full of teams.  (our space can seat around 30 members at desks + more on at
break out areas if required)   Always good to hear another point of view.