Wow Craig. This was pretty accurate for me. I would say it got within ±10%

JEROME CHANG
talk to us: (323) 330-9505
chat w/ us: http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat

WEST: Santa Monica | 1450 2nd St (@Broadway)
EAST: DTLA | 529 S. Broadway, Ste 400 (@Pershing Sq)
NORTH: Pasadena | 680 E. Colorado, Ste 180 (b/w Lake and Los Robles)
SOUTH: Long Beach | 309 Pine Ave (@Broadway) - opening May 2018