Hey there,

I was just discussing with a friend the intimidation factor that exists
when you're just getting started and have maybe recently joined a big
active group like this one.

I was recounting how I felt scared to post on the Coworking Google Group
for the first time, but was relieved to find everyone on here was very
welcoming and supportive.

*So I thought I'd just toss out a friendly invitation: if you want to ask
something, share something, or just say hello, we're here to make you feel
welcome!*

And, if you'd prefer, you can email me directly. I'll do my best to point
you in the right direction.

Tony