Awesome information Trevor and Alex.

Through the members I got in contact with a sound engineer that is going to
take me shopping next week. I'm going to print out this post so I have
additional information.

I think one of the most exciting things about going down this venture is
the creative spark that it's created in the community and the new outlet
it's giving members to share their talents about audio equipment and
storytelling. I hope the energy keeps up and soon we'll have a new original
podcast that comes out from the Creative Density community.