Hey Jen,

There is a pot focused coworking space in Denver called Cultivated Synergy.
You should chat with them.

I have done research for a consulting client looking to start a marijuana
focused coworking in another state. In my research I found a few companies
that are expanding across state lines and joining coworking spaces. They
are growing just like any other startup and small business.

The only thing I would caution are events.