Hi! We have been using Nexudus for about 2 years. The software can do so much,
a lot depends on how your space is set up. Nexudus support is great and even if
I feel like I am asking something so simple they have been helpful.

You can email me personally if you’d like and I will see how I can help.

I don’t know of any groups—but that would be cool.

-Jana