Hi there,

As a former resident of St. Louis, I'm very excited to hear about your
project and I wish you lots of success!

I don't know of any particular resources for fundraising alone (except for
Sloup if it's still around!), but a couple people in St. Louis who might
have advice or be able to point you in the right direction: Eric Hamblett
and Christopher Holt, the cofounders of TechArtista in CWE. Kaveh Razani,
the founder/owner of Blank Space and 2720 Cherokee. You might also attend
the Venture Cafe Gathering (I think on Thursday evenings) at CIC to meet
other entrepreneurs or potential backers.

Good Luck!