Wayne,

I have been a Proximity Space user for about a year now and I can vouch for
the their white label commitment - such a great thing to have a service
provider want to promote you, not themselves.

A little bit about Proximity, and then I will let everyone pitch questions:

Besides creating their software platform from scratch, they also own and
manage multiple coworking locations.  And no, they don't want to compete
with you - it just seems that they have morphed from owners to owners /
software & hardware developers.

Onboarding is simple.  I manage the tech at Evolve Workplace
(evolveworkplace.com) and in my previous life I was a banker/real estate
guy (yes, I feel much better now!!).  I like tech, but I'm not a developer
and the system is intuitive and easy to use.  However, the Proximity system
does allow for some serious granularity when managing the membership levels
(access to the space, free conference room hours, discounts,
one-time/recurring add-ons, etc.) that with a bit of use is a great way to
customize your memberships and space use.  Also, the system allows you to
make a ton of "hidden" memberships (not seen by the public when signing up)
for those one off deals that you may want to create to fit the needs of
certain members.

Membership experience is straightforward.  Members become free "community
members" with only a name, e-mail and password.  Once in the system, you
can market to these free members via e-mail to let them know about
community events, seminars, etc.  Once a person selects a paying membership
and walks through the simple Proximity app (branded with your logo, not
Proximitys) setup for their mobile device -
(https://help.proximity.space/faq-s-collection/saving-door-app-key-to-your-phone),

they can easily access the membership portal and manage their "Profile"
(great way to market yourself throughout the Proximity network of coworking
locations - great for solopreneurs), create and manage conference room
bookings, review and update membership levels and view historical billing
and add/edit payment sources - works with both credit/debit cards as well
as ACH (save on those darn credit card processing fees).

Door Controllers - this is one of features that really blows my members
away!!!  With the Proximity app on your mobile device (again, branded for
your company, not Proximity), our members can open interior/exterior doors
up to 24 hours a day, 365 days per year based on settings you as a space
manager can edit.  Again, here is where the granularity of the system
really shines as you can basically manage access for any membership.  And,
the app is simple to use - just open the app and circles representing each
door the member has access to appear.  Images of locks appear in each
circle and show if the door is open or not.  If not, members press the
circle/lock corresponding to the door they wish to open and boom, door
opens for something like 15 seconds and then relocks.  And on a security
note, all door access is logged on the space administrator's dashboard so
beyond your camera system, you can see who has open locked doors in your
space!!

I could go on and on, but will leave off hear and field questions as much
as I can.

Be well,

Dave