The next chapter of the Hero's Journey: Coworking, Coworkers, and GDPR has
been released!

The first chapter is Alex's article on data and is here.
<https://medium.com/@shhared/a-heros-journey-being-afraid-of-data-bf02af315ad7>

The second chapter is an interview with our GDPR expert, and is here
<https://soundcloud.com/theledge80/everything-you-need-to-know-about-gdpr-the-interview>

The third chapter is the Q&A, where you can submit allll the questions you
have, and is here. <https://included.co/qa/gdpr-coworking/>

Fourth up, will be on 24 May and will be the webinar which will be fcused
on GDPR and coworking.  I will add the link here,

or you can follow us on FB or Twitter to get notifications of each chapter
as  it is released.

Warm Regards,

Jeannine