Hi Isabelle,

I was just in the gold cost not too long ago and I was thinking man this
place needs a coworking space.
If you start a nexudus facebook group let me know, also on the nexudus
dashboard there is a help section. When I encounter a bug I email support
and they respond fairly quickly. It would be nice to get someone on the
phone when I am having problems. Hope that helps!

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EU5Kncs3XJY/Wv8osvMuYfI/AAAAAAAAF-0/hwP1l783tbY2JOCgMDZJQpeWeRuEm0P6ACLcBGAs/s1600/Help.png>