There's an exercise in my latest book on how to launch a coworking space
that has you work from a coffee shop for hours. Make note of the costs and
pain points you experience during that 6 hours. It'll give you plenty of
fodder for creating problem solving blog posts. If you want a link to that
book you can simply google for Ultimate Coworking Launch Sequence.

Get plugged into the Coworking Content Alliance on Facebook as well and the
Women Who Coworking Facebook group.

Angel