Hi everyone, we're creating a fun little video about our team productivity
app for remote teams and digital nomads and like to include images of cool
co-workspaces from around the world. Would anyone be willing to let us use
an image of your workspace?  We're traveling workers ourselves and we have
a couple of good ones that we took to get us started but would like to add
some more....
Thanks! Joost