Interesting insights Bernhard. Thanks for sharing.

On a side-note we should chat about merging some of the free resources you
offer with the free resources we offer (double the impact, halve the
investment on both our sides).

For example coworking.jobs and coworkingresources.org/jobs could be merged.
:)