For $5 month you can get a Google G Suite account.

It includes the entire google suite of cloud software, 30 gigs of storage,
and a gmail account that allows you to create custom emails from your
domain.

You can have u...@opencoworking.org, s...@opencoworking.org,
sa...@opencoworking.org. Create as many as you like.

It was the easiest I could find, plus it is a gmail account.