We have a conference room with a 50 inch LED and a 120 inch projector
screen and overhead and the overhead never gets used. The fact you can buy
a 55 inch for under $400 and a 60 inch for under $700 tells me to go with
the LED.

Brad Attig
CEO at Foundry Collective
Phone  541.812.1911
<541.812.1911+?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

Email  b...@corvallisfoundry.com
Website  www.corvallisfoundry.com
<http://www.corvallisfoundry.com?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/corvallisfoundry/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradattig?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://twitter.com/corvallisfound?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
Learn about the Foundry Startup Resource Fair Sept 13th 4 - 7 PM Corvallis
Odd Fellows
<https://corvallisfoundry.com/en/page/corvallis-foundry-startup-resource-fair?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>