I should also mention that I have experimented with doing themed music
sessions, and I think there’s a lot to be explored there.

Listening to music can be a social experience.

Combine that with Pomodoro-like focus sprints, and I think you could have
something really special on your hands.

Maybe best to consider for an after-hours side-hustle-type event.

Tony