Ha that is awesome Jesse! My guess is that your people are hungry for
community. It's not the events, per se, it's connection to people like
them.

Sounds like a great value proposition for your space could be connection.
"Meet people like you"

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 12:21 AM Jesse Flores <jesseflore...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Wanted to follow up on an update. Reached out the regulars and they all
> responded the reason they enjoy our meetups is meeting working
> professionals at our networking events. Did I accidentally start an event
> planning company? I notice most active members have day gigs outside art
> and come to our co-working night to focus on their work to break into the
> art industry. There is something there I can work with right? It's evolving
> into something interesting.

Margo Aaron
That Seems Important <http://www.thatseemsimportant.com/>

Want smart people to bounce ideas off of? I have some.
<https://www.arenavirtualcoworking.com/>