Thanks Margo, unfortunately my network of professionals from outside the
Northeast Ohio area is growing thin, which is why I posted here. I thought
that in the spirits of coworkign and sharing other spaces might do
something similar and we could exchange local professionals from my area
for business leaders and entrepreneurs from theirs.