Hey Stephen,

Welcome!

There are a number of examples of all of these things. Government folks
tend to most easily understand things in terms of incubators, which many
governments have operated in various capacities in the past, so we could
use that as a starting point for a conversation.

Coworking-specific, a couple of quick examples:
+ Gangplank <https://gangplankhq.com/> - Government works with a local
business
+ LMHQ <https://lmhq.nyc/> - Operated by the Downtown Alliance (the lower
Manhattan BID) with EDC funding

I work with folks to develop projects like these. Let me know if you'd like
to discuss some more off-list!

Tony

*---*
New Work Cities <http://nwc.co/consulting> • Coworking.org