Day pass users *probably* aren't different from members in the eyes of an
insurance claim, and that's all that matters. A human inside your space is
a human inside your space, with all of the opportunities and liabilities
that come with it.

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten