We are in an office space (about 1500 sq ft) that we are considering
changing to coworking. Currently, we have 4 offices (we occupy one and one
could be for a meeting room), thus we have 2 rentable offices, a lobby and
open space. The open space accounts for about 50 % and each office is about
10x13.

Is this a good percentage?  Looking for ideas.  Thank you.