Hey Brinda,

Sounds like you're on the right track connecting with people like you! Next
step is getting them together to see if this is something they want to be a
part of. If they are, membership pre-sales is *exactly* how we funded the
equipment and other startup costs for our original location
<https://dangerouslyawesome.com/2011/09/how-to-fund-your-coworking-space/>,
and it's even how we've expanded multiple times over the years.

Your community is and will be your #1 asset, far more than the square
footage or the building!

-Alex

On Nov 10, 2018, 7:11 AM -0500, discoveryourpurpose8 With Brinda Devine <