Hey Guys,

In the 7 years, we have been running coworking, I have noticed a shift from
meeting spaces that have the optional extra video conferencing system to it
being a must in almost any meeting room that is 3 people or more.

The challenge is selecting the right video conferencing hardware that can
support a wide range of solutions since every company who is a member of
our space has a different software stack they prefer.

SO... what are your recommendations for video conferencing hardware? If you
would like to expand to your complete physical tech for a meeting space, I
am also very interested in that. And what programs do you notice your
members using most often for video conferencing?

Carl