*We are up to 18+ people for this months London Coworking Assembly
Breakfast. *

Please join the Facebook group here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/coworkinglondon/>

If you are already a member RSVP here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1088314424670134/>

*Details:*

A group of us meet every month in London for an informal breakfast and
share our experiences and ask for help.

This is open to people who own, run, work in (or are thinking about) a
coworking or collaborative workspace.
If you are in London from elsewhere come to say hi, we'd love to have you!

If you are a supplier to the industry you are also very welcome.
(However, if you start pitching or trying to sell stuff it will get super
uncomfortable and we'll implement the 'ice bucket' challenge rule.....)

*When and where*

Tuesday 11th December 08:30am - 10:00am

42 Acres in Shoreditch - nearest tube Old Street / Liverpool Street

Breakfast is sponsored by our longtime friends FreeAgent.com
<http://Freeagent.com> so just bring yourself and a story!

Have A Remarkable Day!
Bernie