One of the MAJOR draws to me for opening a space is HUMAN contact. I am the
type of person inspired by others and motivated when around more people.
The thought of working in a place void of this is a killer to my plan.
Therefore, for me, having a good mix of people in our space is important.
Not all computer facing people and techies.

Al