This is my first post, so first, hi everyone! Happy to be part of this
network.

My name is Nada and I'm director of the Open Gov Hub <http://opengovhub.org>
in Washington, D.C.

We are a meeting place that provides shared space/resources and
collaborative programs for people who care about empowering citizens and
opening up governments around the world.

Send me a note to swing by and visit if you're ever in town!

*We are currently seeking applicants for our Operations & Facilities
Manager Role. Please share this link with any rockstar candidates you may
know in our area! *http://opengovhub.org/careers/

Thanks!!
Nada

--
Nada (pronounced "Ned-ah") Zohdy // Director of the Open Gov Hub
<http://www.opengovhub.org/>

Office: +1-202-449-8124 // Cell: +1-248-894-5267
1110 Vermont Ave, NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005 USA
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1110+Vermont+Ave,+NW,+Suite+500,+Washington,+DC+20005+USA&entry=gmail&source=g>

*Working Together to Empower Citizens*
opengovhub.org  |  @opengovhub <https://twitter.com/OpenGovHub>