Hello All,

I opened The Desk & Easel in January of this year.  I have 3 private spaces and
the rest is open/shared work space.  I’m currently leasing the private spaces
on a monthly basis with no lease agreement.  I have had mixed success.  The
first space has been rented since March by the same member.  The other 2 have
had constant turn over.  I’m considering requiring a short term lease
agreement.  I was wondering how others handled the leasing of their private
spaces.

Wendy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10