Hi John!

I have 2 meeting room only packages.  One is owned by an Event Planner, and
the second is owned by a Psychiatrist.  Neither need a desk or office to
work at, but need a space to meet with clients and teams.  I give them a
33% discount for paying monthly in advance for an set number of hours.
Since they're a monthly package owner, they also get 24/7 access to the
space.  It's worked out great!  I think offering blocks of time like you
discussed below is great too!  I will keep that in mind for something to
offer.  I just try to be flexible and find out what their needs are, and do
my best to put an affordable package together that fits their requirements.

Have fun!

Paula Blair
SOAR Co-Working Inc.
www.soarco-working.com