I'm with Brian - having a local attorney who you can build a relationship
with is HUGELY helpful.

Especially with businesses like ours that often have nuance missed by
corporate/bulk service attorneys, I've always been thankful for the ability
to go to a specific person that I know I can trust and who understands my
business values and goals and priorities.

Bonus: ours also have joined with memberships, and have found that they
gain a TON of business from being a part of our small business community.

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten