We tried the Linksys Velop and members would drop when they were moving
from area to area. We went with UniFi and we couldn't be happier. Cost
around $500 for the Switch 8, Security Gateway, Cloud Key, and one APAC
Pro. We added a second Access Point when we expanded. Covering about 2800
square feet and it is awesome. We are expanding downstairs and all we have
to do is add an AP or 2 and run some cables....

Brad

Brad Attig
CEO at Foundry Collective
Phone  541.812.1911   <541.812.1911>
Mobile  541.286.5495
Website  www.corvallisfoundry.com
<http://www.corvallisfoundry.com?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/corvallisfoundry/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradattig?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://twitter.com/corvallisfound?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
Check Out Our Upcoming Events for Small Businesses, Innovators, and Startups
<https://corvallisfoundry.com/en/events?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>