Quick update - I would like to specifically invite/encourage more women and
POC to get involved in this initiative from the start!

If you're on the fence about signing up, I promise the commitment is very
low and the potential for impact is very high. :) Have questions or
concerns? Drop me a note offline: a...@indyhall.org

-Alex