Great idea - remote work is probably one of the fastest growing
contributors to our membership overall, as well as the diversity of our
membership (more people working in more kinds of jobs that happen to be
remote!)

https://weworkremotely.com is another job board (and totally unrelated to
the McCoworking chain), but they also have a nice set of resources
including a remote companies list (based on who is posting jobs), and even
things like a job description template for remote positions.

A few other popular resources I've found, again, mostly job boards, include:
- https://remoteok.io
- https://www.workingnomads.co/jobs
- https://jobspresso.co/

There are a few companies like Buffer, Zapier, and Invision who are all
"remote first" companies publish experience and expertise on helping build
remote teams. This is an area that I feel strongly that coworking operators
could help with, since many companies do *not* have the internal resources
to build healthy remote teams and perhaps part of the playbook can become
supporting remote workers *and their employers* in creating sustainable
remote positions.

Lots to explore here, I love this conversation!