Hi Kimberly - it seems like you might not be receiving my direct emails,
I'm not sure why not though!

Your question is great and I want to make sure its seen by the most people,
so I wanted you to post it to the new discussion platform at
forum.coworking.org. That's taking the place of the Google group, which we
will finish migrating very soon!

 I'll forward you the contents of your original post so you can copy it
into the forum once you create an account there.

Alex