Dear Coxes,
If any of you are still in Cambridge over the next month, and fancy a fun
time in the town bumps, we might have the opportunity for you!

Our regular cox has decided to steer our W1 crew, so we are in need of an
experienced stand in. Outings are normally Thursdays evenings (followed by
a drink in the Old Spring) and Sat mornings (followed by breakfast in
Tishkas). The advantage of a slightly more mature crew is that we don't
faff as much as students and can afford to buy rounds.

Even if you are just curious, please come out for an outing and give us a
try.

Thanks
Andrew

Town bumps are Tues 21st July- Friday 24th and we are 8th in the first
division