Le 08.01.2013 00:26, Denis BUCHER (lists) a écrit :
That might be it. [0] suggests there is a --with-perl option for
PDFLib-Lite.

[0]
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/print/pdflib/Makefile?rev=1.65;content-type=text%2Fplain
By default, it says "/Perl language binding for PDFlib: yes/", and with
"./configure --with-perl=/usr/bin/perl" it looks the same.
(I did make clean, make, make install and tried cpan again)
Enabling this option should create pdflib_pl.pm. If it doesn't exist,
I'm not sure of any other methods for debugging this problem.
Yes that's strange because pdflib_pl.pm is only found in the original unzipped directory :
# find / -name pdflib_pl.pm
/root/PDFlib-Lite-7.0.5p3/bind/pdflib/perl/pdflib_pl.pm
Do you know if there is maybe another perl mailing-list where someone would have an idea about this strange problem ?
Or maybe we could use another solution to generate PDF from perl ?

Anyway, thank you very much for all your help :-)

Denis