Hi,

When as root, I run cpan Module::Build, I get this error message

Can't locate Module/Metadata.pm in @INC (@INC contains: t/lib
t/bundled lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at lib/Module/Build/Base.pm line
23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Module/Build/Base.pm line 23.
Compilation failed in require at lib/Module/Build.pm line 17.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Module/Build.pm line 17.
Compilation failed in require at Build line 46.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Build line 46.
make: *** [all] Error 2
  LEONT/Module-Build-0.4224.tar.gz
  /usr/bin/make -- NOT OK
Warning (usually harmless): 'YAML' not installed, will not store
persistent state
Running make test
  Can't test without successful makeRunning make install
  Make had returned bad status, install seems impossible

The full output is available at pastebin <https://pastebin.com/JmFLZeQ3>.

How can I fix that?

Regards,
Mahmood