See this report I sent:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2008/03/msg1216224.html

all tests pass in the author's environment, but some POD tests failed in mine. The obvious culprit is that I've got a newer fussier version of Test::Pod::Coverage or one of its friends and relations. But I can't be sure what version I had installed at the time - my testing builds of perl do mostly have T::P::C installed, but that won't be the version in use if at some point previously in that testing session I either tested a brand new version of that module, or someone listed a newer version as a pre-req.

So to help track down things like this it would be helpful to have the version of Test::Pod::Coverage, Test::Pod, and their relevant dependencies listed in the report.

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery