On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 10:46:59AM -0700, brian d foy wrote:
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Andy Lester
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I'd hate to lose those in my email because other people don't want to
> > > filter their mail.
> > I'd hate to get spammed because other people don't want to sign up to
> > receive them.
> You keep saying spam, but that's not the right term. You're being an
> ass characterizing it like that.

Actually I think a good case could be made, depending on how you define
the "bulk" bit in "unsolicited bulk email".

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
    -- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
    -- Richard Bos's corollary