On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 09:18:10AM +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> I think the buildability of Alien::wxWidgets and Wx has improved a lot
> in the past 6 months since I started to look at it. I'd really appreciate if
> you gave it another try ...

Wx requires, amongst other things, Gtk (when on Linux), and I'm not
prepared to install that on my headless testing machines.

I'm giving it a go on OS X to see what happens.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

  On the bright side, if sendmail is tied up routing spam and pointless
  uknot posts, it's not waving its arse around saying "root me!"
      -- Peter Corlett, in uknot